Friday, May 21, 2010

Thank You All..


Thank You all who participated in my
Virtual
Baby Shower my mom put on for me,
on her blog Saturdayfinds.



It was so much fun watching everybody
play the games online,
and for those who
couldn't be there at
my shower here in Utah,

it was fun to be able to Ustream

it live to share it with you!





Congrats to those who won a game,
you'll
be getting a wonderful goodie
sent out from
my mom..

so keep a look out in the mail!



For those of you who are my new Followers,

hello and welcome to The Pink Door!



I also have a Etsy shop where I sell some
of my vintage treasures, or crafty creations..

http://pinkdoor.etsy.com


Still waiting on getting back more photos

my friends took of my baby shower..
but here are
a few to share with you! :)




Adorable Diaper cake my friend and
hostess of the party Hollie made for my shower...



My mom had this wonderful vintage style
corsage made for me

to wear at my baby shower,

she purchased from a seller on Etsy.

This is how it came wrapped.



..and inside the beautiful corsage..

I had a great time and hope you all
did as well..and thank you
again for participating and all
the wonderful gifts for baby!

Now the countdown
5 weeks until our baby boy
Knox Oliver Weekes arrives!


4 comments:

Diane Mars said...

OMG this Post is beautiful, you sure had a beautiful Baby Shower, everything looks lovely! Very French Chic, Thanks for including us in the live stream!
Kudos to your Hostess! oxox, Mom

Alivetodance said...

aw, so cute <3

Nerissa Alford said...

It's nice to "meet" you - I came over from Molly's blog. I'm in the crown swap.
I'm enjoying taking a look around your blog. What a fun idea for a baby shower! Looks like everyone had a great time. Good luck with the remaning 5 weeks :)

Take care
Nerissa

meandering pearl said...

Hello! your blog is just overflowing with loveliness!!! i love the thought of "pink doors"!!! im so excited to meet all of you through the crown swap!!! hope you had a lovely weekend!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails